PABC's Telerehabilitation expert, Jeremy McAllister, has put together a comprehensive guide with various other useful tools attached.
The Physiotherapy Virtual Care Toolkit will cover all you need to know about getting your clinic up and running with Virtual Care.
As you go through the complete guide you can access and download the following additional resources:
- A Quick Guide for Patients on Virtual Physiotherapy
- Appointment Set-Up Email Template
- Chart Template Sample
- Clinician Quick Guide for Virtual Physiotherapy Care
- More Digital Tools to Support Virtual Physiotherapy Care
- Patient Information and Consent for Receiving Physiotherapy through Virtual Care
- Physiotherapy Virtual Care Funding March 26, 2020
- Physiotherapy Virtual Care Telerehabilitation FAQs
- Telehealth vs. Non-Telehealth Tools
- Understanding Networks
- Virtual Care Implementation Checklist
- Virtual Care Tools for Physiotherapy Comparison Chart
- Virtual Care Trouble Shooting Guide
We will continue to update this resource with the latest information as it becomes available to us.
The use of this guide and toolkit is for informational and educational purposes only. The onus remains on the practicing physiotherapist to be in compliance with the College of Physical Therapists of BC (CPTBC).
Are you or your clinic offering Virtual Physiotherapy Care?
Let the public know!
Members of the public are actively using the Find-a-Physio/Clinic tool on our website. Assist patients looking for virtual care providers by updating your profile. Follow these instructions:
- Click on the "Account" button at the top right of your screen.
- Select "My Account" from the dropdown menu to reach your profile page.
- Click on the "Edit" tab.
- Click on the "Find a Physio profile" tab on the left side of your screen.
- Scroll down to the ‘Virtual Care / Telehealth tick box and select.
- Click "Save" when finished.
Make sure that you have read the above important notice and that you are practicing in compliance with the CPTBC.