This series of courses includes a variety of shorter courses focusing on specific areas of practice such as BPPV, Managing Dizziness in Post Concussion Syndrome, Evaluating the VOR and Enhancing Gaze Stability Exercises as well as longer, comprehensive courses such as Vestibular Rehabilitation: A Comprehensive Introduction and Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation.
All Vestibular Rehab courses are currently online, live streamed with opportunities to ask questions and discuss content. Bernard Tonks is the instructor for all of the courses but a moderator, (Vestibular Rehab PT), will be available on most courses to assist. The courses will be recorded for future viewing.
Courses are happening at various dates and times throughout the first 5 months of 2021.
- A Brief Introduction to Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Management of Complex BPPV cases
- Enhancing VOR Assessment & Gaze Stability exercises
- Introductory Vestibular Rehabilitation course
- Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Managing Dizziness in Post-Concussion Syndrome