As a Physiotherapist, I pledge that:
- I will promote the health, safety, and well-being of the public.
- I will dedicate my time, knowledge, and clinical experience towards the advancement of the profession.
- I will be a role model for students, colleagues, and the public. • I will share my expertise with students and colleagues to help them provide high-quality, effective, and evidence-informed care.
- I will support others in their quest to become active members of the profession and to assist students and colleagues to realize their potential.
- I will support the work of physiotherapy educators, researchers, and the regulatory and professional organizations.
- I will adhere to the legislative requirements of the profession.
- I will be an engaged member of the physiotherapy profession and uphold its core values by acting responsibly with integrity and honesty, respecting the needs and values of all people.