As the Tokyo 2020 Olympics (July 23 to August 8) and Paralympics (August 24 to September 5) approach, we are excited to announce that some PABC members are part of Team Canada in Tokyo to support and keep our athletes moving!
List of Attending PABC Members:
- Samantha Smith - Gymnastics: Trampoline
- Marilou Lamy - Physiotherapist with the IST (Integrated Support Team) with the Athletics Team
- Tara Lazarski - Physiotherapist with the Mountain Bike and Track Cycling Teams
- Jasmine Mander - Women's Soccer Team Performance Analyst
- Ron Mattison - Physiotherapist with the Swimming Team
- Dr. Chris Napier - Physiotherapist with the Athletics Team's Marathon and Race Walk Events
- Patricia Roney - Medical Lead with the Canadian Para-Athletics Team
- Sarah Smith - Women's Soccer Sport Physiotherapist
- Mallory White - Women's Soccer Team Physiotherapist
We're thrilled to have these hard-working members representing Canada on the world stage. Join us in cheering them on, along with the entire Canadian Olympic and Paralympic teams!
About the Toyko 2020 Olympics and Paralympics
The Olympic Games in Tokyo will take place July 23-August 8, 2021. 11,090 athletes will be competing in 33 sports. Learn more at Olympic.ca.
The Paralympic Games in Tokyo will take place from August 24- September 5, 2021. The Games will feature 22 sports contested by 164 countries and regions. 4,237 Paralympians will compete for 1,522 medals. Learn more at Paralympic.ca.
Know of any other members involved with the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics? Please let us know at email@example.com.