PABC provides reimbursement of travel/accommodation expenses up to $1000 to five PABC members to attend our annual BC Physio Forum and post-Forum courses. These funds are available for members from the four regions outside the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley (North, Kootenay, Okanagan, and Vancouver Island Regions), with two members being offered funding from the North region and one member from each of the other regions.
AWARD CRITERIA & CANDIDATE SELECTION
- Preference will be given to members who:
- Are actively involved with PABC (leadership, familiarization and use of resources, etc).
- Have not been granted PABC funding for any reason within the last 4 years.
- Have been members of the Association for at least 2 years.
- Are in rural or remote practice.
PRESENTATION AND FORM OF AWARD
- Reimbursement of expenses will be provided immediately following the Forum upon submission of your travel and/or accommodation receipts to the PABC office; in exceptional cases funds may be disbursed before the event.
Applications must be received in the PABC office by February 3, 2020.