The Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia is once again partnering with Doctor's of BC for Walk with your Doc, a great opportunity to connect with communities across the province to walk and talk about the benefits of being physically active.
Participating doctors invite all BC physiotherapists to walk side-by-side with them at any of the Walk with your Doc events province-wide, May 6-14. Promote your profession and register below to be partnered with a doctor in your community!
We are looking for physiotherapists to partner with doctors to LEAD stretches prior to the start of the walks, as well as for physios to participate in walks in their area.
To register click here.
Please indicate when you register if you would be interested in LEADING a stretch.
- Physiotherapists will be paired with doctors based on demand. Your registration (above) does not guarantee you will be placed on a walk.
- Notifications of pairings will be sent out ongoing up until May 1, 2017.
- All participants receive a free pedometer and "Walk with your Doc" physiotherapist t-shirt at the walk.
- Share your photos with the hashtag #WalkWithYourDoc for a chance to win great prizes!
- Check the Walk with your Doc website for updates and information.