The Find a Physio online directory provides a listing of physiotherapists who are licensed by the College of Physical Therapists of BC and are members of the Physiotherapy Association of BC. Only active/practicing physiotherapists are listed.
Physiotherapists are responsible for maintaining their own listings this directory.
This information is not for use for unsolicited third-party communication. No consent is given for Commercial Electronic Messages.
You can find a physiotherapist by one or more of the following options:
- Select one
- Enter your street address, e.g. 1755 West Broadway
- Select a city
Indicate within how many km you wish to find a physio from your address
- Postal Code
- Enter your postal code, e.g. A9A 9A9
- Indicate within how many km you wish to find a physio from your postal code
- Name: Enter the first name, last name, or both
- Area(s) of Practice: Select one or more
- Additional Qualifications: Find additional qualifications or special interests in a physiotherapist by entering keywords. You can look for certifications (e.g. FCAMPT, Certified Hand Therapist (CHT), FCE), special interests (e.g. musicicans' injuries, dance, golf, yoga, pilates), and more
- Home Visits: Check off "Home Visits" box
- Language: Select one
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-736-5130 for assistance.
- Check for spelling errors
- Be less specific, use less search options
- Search in neighbouring cities
- If you are unable to find a match, please know that there are still many physiotherapists who are able to accommodate and assist you. A search yielding no results simply indicates that the details of the physiotherapists' extensive and specific areas of practice and knowledge may not be indicated in our directory yet.