Vancouver Physiotherapy and Sports clinic is currently looking for an associate physiotherapist to join our clinic. Vancouver Physio is an established clinic serving the city of Vancouver along the Broadway corridor. We are just minutes away from Vancouver General Hospital in the Fairview area of Vancouver, close to Kitsilano and the downtown core. We have a supportive clinical staff, offering RMT services, training/exercise services, and podiatry. We treat a wide variety of injuries and age groups involving athletes, ICBC claims, and WSBC claims. We offer mentorship and guidance in treating clients and in caseload management. We offer all traditional modalities, including dry needling, shockwave, and traction. We encourage an exercise and manual therapy approach. Our staff is efficient, friendly, and supportive. We support the physiotherapy education program at UBC and our provincial and national associations.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Regular support in building your caseload.
- Competitive compensation.
- Office staff manages all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing duties.
- Private rooms for assessment and treatment.
- Fully equipped gym space.
- Modalities: laser, shockwave, IFC, US, traction/decompression.
- Mentorship: learning new assessment and treatment techniques you can apply right away; how to build and hold a busy caseload; how to build confidence and rapport with your clients;
- Upon opening post COVID-19 we will provide PPE protection including masks, gloves, and sanitizer to keep you and our clients safe.
If this interests you, let us know!