Vancouver Physiotherapy is an established clinic in Vancouver. We are located on the Broadway corridor at the northwest corner of Oak Street. We have a supportive clinical and administrative staff, offering RMT, podiatric, and kinesiology services. We have a strong private paying base of clientele. We offer mentorship and guidance in treating clients and in caseload management. We support all traditional modalities, including dry needling. We support and encourage a hands-on client centered approach. Our staff is efficient, friendly, and supportive. We support the community through the Arthritis Society, New Westminster Salmonbellies Lacrosse team, local clubs, and the Physiotherapy Association of BC.
Check out our team: https://physiovancouver.ca/our-team/
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- 3-5 new assessments per week to help build your caseload quickly, whether you are an experienced or growing clinician.
- Regular support in building your caseload.
- Competitive compensation.
- Office staff manages all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing duties.
- Private rooms for assessment and treatment.
- Fully equipped gym space.
- Modalities: laser, shockwave, IFC, US, traction/decompression.
- Mentorship: learning new assessment and treatment techniques you can apply right away; how to build and hold a busy caseload; how to build confidence and rapport with your clients;
- PPE protection including masks, gloves, and sanitizer to keep you and our clients safe.
If this interests you, let us know!