We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our team at Revive Medical. You will be working directly with physicians, allied health specialists and patients. It is very important that you are a team player and have excellent communication skills.
Revive Medical is a new and innovative clinic located in the heart of North Vancouver, BC. We will be offering specialized preventative care along with sports medicine and rehabilitation. The clinic space will house several professionals and is being constructed to have a modern and contemporary atmosphere. There will be a team of young physicians along with a number of trained allied health professionals who will all share the same values around patient care and experience. The goal is to create a collaborative environment, where each individual of the team feels welcomed and important to the overall culture we hope to create for our patients.
As the Physiotherapist you will have a key role in shaping our rehabilitation team. Our hope is that our medical and rehab teams work closely together to improve patient care and outcomes. As we start out, we are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to adapt, as the scope of our clinic changes over the coming months and years.
Roles & Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to) the following:
Direct Patient Care:
• Welcoming and Checking-In Patients/Clients
• Administering appropriate tests related to exercise and health
• Performing strengthening, stretching and correctional exercises with patients and clients
• Completing therapeutic treatments & modalities
• Maintaining Inventory in the Rehabilitation Area
• Stocking & Sanitizing Rooms
• Facilitating continuity of care for patients accessing services at the clinic
• Clinic Outreach & Attendance at Clinic Functions
• Education and training as a Physiotherapist
• Experience working in a rehabilitation clinic
• Understand, support and evolve with clinic processes/procedures
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Attention to detail, organization and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Electronic Medical Records (Input Health & Jane preferred)
• Willingness to learn and adapt to evolving roles
• Training in unique modalities related to sport, exercise and health (preferred)
Salary: Contract Position (Competitive Overhead Split)