Discover a Career with Northern Health
Choosing the right path is the most important decision you can make!
With Northern Health you can enjoy a lifestyle that offers small town warmth, big city amenities, affordable living, and some of the shortest commutes in the country. That’s what we call the best of BC – without the price tag!
Permanent Full Time and Casual Physiotherapist
Reporting to the Chief Physiotherapist, the physiotherapist is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, educating and evaluating patient response to physiotherapy treatment. The physiotherapist is part of an interdisciplinary team, and assists with the hospital and departmental goals and objectives including continuing quality improvement activities.
The successful applicant will have a Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy from an approved school.
- Registered with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia and eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Must also have a valid Driver’s license.
Check out what else you can expect by choosing Northern Health!
- Generous relocation packages for difficult to fill positions
- Northern living allowance in rural communities
- Great benefit packages and pension
- Unmatched work-life balance
- Affordable housing prices in most of our communities
- Four season, endless outdoor adventure
“I am always telling people that the north is a great place to live. There is affordable real-estate here, so you can settle down and enjoy the peace and slower-pace of rural living. No busy, stressful commutes!” - Heather - Occupational Therapist, Burns Lake
To apply, check out our website at http://expectmore.northernhealth.ca