Be a part of our purpose - Creating space for people to move, grow, and heal.
Reformotiv Physio + Pilates is a renowned collaborative, movement-focused clinic located in Vancouver, BC. We are located in the revitalized area of Chinatown on Keefer St. between Main and Quebec. Our beautiful state-of-the-art facility is growing and very busy. We are looking for F/T or P/T Pelvic Floor trained Physiotherapist(s) to join our team of multi-disciplinary practitioners. We serve a high number of pre/postnatal clientele via our integrative services and are in need of a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist to take over an existing caseload and high referral rate.
We offer competitive wages, staff perks, clinical and business mentorship, and more! Preference will be to those candidates that embody our culture/values and can meet the shifts we need to be filled.
- A space centered around treating the whole person for every condition using therapeutic hands-on care and mindful movement
- A team that motivates and pushes each other to excel with integrity and exceed expectations.
- Collaborative care with a strong, dynamic healthcare team that values compassionate interactions and above all puts the client first.
- A team of experienced, and skilled therapists (with training in IMS, Acupuncture, Integrated Systems Model/Connect Therapy, STOTT Rehab Pilates, Calibrate Clinical Pilates, Anatomy Trains, and more!) with mentorship opportunities available
- We empower your potential via lifelong learning: evidence-based in-services, mentorship, workshops, and guest presenters.
- Community centered clinic engaged in work with referral partnerships, community business partners, and promoting an active and healthy lifestyle
- Spacious private treatment rooms only
- One-on-one treatment times for all of our clients - 55-minute initial assessments and 25-minute, 40-minute, or 55-minute subsequent follow-up sessions
- A large Pilates studio space and full gym space with new equipment
- Staff shower facilities available along with a large staff room for charting
- Accessing the clinic is easy with an attached parkade, easily accessible bike routes (Quebec St, Union St), and bus routes. We are also within walking distance from both Main St-Science World and Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain Stations
- Close proximity to Downtown, False Creek/Olympic Village, Mount Pleasant, Sunrise-Hastings, and Great Northern Way.
- Easy to use online booking, billing, and charting system via Jane
- Full-day and friendly Administration/Reception staff
- Open Monday-Friday
- Pelvic Floor Physio
- Clinical Pilates
- Massage therapy
- Vestibular Rehab
- Minimum 2+ years of experience is preferred but not required
- Training in the management and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction (internal examinations)
- IMS/dry needling and/or Acupuncture is an asset (but not essential)
- Proficient with manual therapy
- Available to work a minimum of 2 days
- Flexible with hours and open to the idea of working on Saturdays (as needed for our future growth)
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills; collaborative healthcare experience is an asset!