Here’s the Pitch: We’re looking for an incredible physiotherapist to come help us make physio fun! Our busy clinic offers physios with an incredible working environment to treat their young clients 0-18 years old, as well as a warm community of like-minded colleagues, with lots of mentorship support, and long-term opportunities for growth in the company.
Who are we?
Kids Physio is a group of private, pediatric physiotherapy clinics that started in British Columbia and has now grown to be coast to coast in Canada! Established in 2006, Kids Physio Group (KPG) was the first physiotherapy clinic designed just for kids in BC, and now, 16 years and 20,000+ client visits later we continue to do exactly what was initially dreamed of: provide fun, world-class physiotherapy to children of all ages and abilities across Canada.
Kids Physio Group’s Richmond location recently opened its doors as the 12th location, and the 5th in Lower Mainland BC, to serve children in need of this community. We have a strong and supportive community of physiotherapists and administrators, with many opportunities for learning, growth and development within the organization.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about the work we do at Kids Physio Group
- You understand that working with kids and their families is more than just physical therapy; it’s mentoring, educating, inspiring, and being downright fun
- You don’t shy away from new experiences and challenges
- You’re a physiotherapist (great!), and you have experience in pediatrics (even better!)
No pediatric experience? No stress. At Kids Physio Group we’re all about growth, both for our families and our staff. We’re happy to help the right person discover a career in pediatrics that they never knew was a possibility.
- Providing world-class physiotherapy care to help children 100% recover from injury and reach their maximum physical potential, following the vision and mission of KPG
- Promoting pediatric physio in our community
- Being a strong team player: giving and receiving clinic and business mentorship, participating in team activities, and contributing to business development
- Competitive employment agreements: competitive salary, sick pay, vacation pay, and extended health benefit options
- Flexibility & Growth: schedules can change as your life changes. We also provide leadership and management opportunities
- Mentorship: a comprehensive mentorship program including a designated mentor, regular 1:1 meetings with clinical manager and loads of resources to support your transition to paediatrics. We also provide support to help more experienced clinicians upgrade skills and certifications
- Education: regular internal continuing education opportunities including inservices, podcast/journal club and course recommendations, as well as opportunities for educational allowances for external courses
- Growing caseload with opportunities for business development and to specialize in your area of interest/expertise
What we are looking for:
- All physiotherapists must be registered with the Provincial College and ideally have some experience with the pediatric population (previous volunteer or job experiences)
- Must be available for a Saturday shift
- Part time or Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible!
Please send your cover letter and resume to: