We are looking for a driven, passionate, FUN physiotherapist to join our North Vancouver team! Whether you’re an experienced physio who has always wanted to explore the paediatric field or a new grad keen to work with children, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dynamic team at our beautiful North Vancouver location.
We are a growing paediatric physio company with a Canada-wide brand that offers its physiotherapists an incredible working environment to treat their young clients, a strong community of like-minded paediatric physios and long-term opportunities for growth in the company. We truly care about our physiotherapists and want to see them succeed in their clinical practices and in life outside the clinic.
The Company: Kids Physio is a group of private, pediatric physiotherapy clinics in British Columbia, Ontario, and Nova Scotia. Established in 2006, Kids Physio Group (KPG) was the first physiotherapy clinic designed just for kids in BC, and now, 16 years and 20,000+ client visits later they continue to do exactly what was initially dreamed of: provide fun, world-class physiotherapy to children of all ages and abilities across Canada.
Community: Since 2006, Kids Physio Group has built a strong reputation in the paediatric community and enjoys favourable relationships and regular referrals from family doctors, paediatricians, local hospitals, public health centres, sports associations, coaches and most importantly parent word-of-mouth. Kids Physio Group has also established a strong online presence from which it receives regular referrals. Check us out on Instagram @kidsphysio and YouTube . We love connecting to our communities and regularly attend events and provide educational talks to kids and families.
The Position: We’re looking for an energetic paediatric physiotherapist to join our team in a part-time position with opportunities to expand to full time as your caseload grows. With return to school and sport, we currently have a strong demand at this location and would prefer to have a therapist start late Summer or Fall 2022. Though previous paediatric experience is an asset, we welcome therapists new to the field to apply!
At Kids Physio Group, we offer:
- competitive employment agreement
- opportunities for growth on the team, including management roles
- a comprehensive mentorship program including a designated mentor, clinical manager and loads of resources to support your transition to paediatrics
- regular continuing education opportunities including inservices, podcast/journal club and course recommendations
Location: Current opportunity based at our beautiful North Vancouver location. This location is shared with Jump gymnastics, which allows the therapists access to kid-friendly gymnastics equipment. Located just across the Second Narrows Bridge on Dollarton highway with fantastic amenities nearby.
Why Should You Apply?
- Active: West Coast outdoor lifestyle (lunch break hikes!)
- Community Leaders: Strongest private practice paediatric physio community in Canada
- Mentorship: Regular physiotherapist development opportunities to help you reach your goals
- Flexibility & Growth: Schedules can change as you grow as well as leadership opportunities
- Safe work environment: Stringent COVID-19 policies to ensure employee and client safety
If you’re ready to begin supporting kids in achieving their physio goals (while having a blast!) we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org