Here’s the pitch: we’re looking for incredible physiotherapists to come help us make physio fun! You will work within a thriving clinic environment, a warm community of peds physios, and professional growth opportunities to get you to your best.
Who are we?
We are a Canadian pediatric physio company growing into the Okanagan that offers its physiotherapists an incredible working environment to treat their young clients, a strong community of like-minded pediatric physios and long-term opportunities for growth in the company. We truly care about our physiotherapists and want to see them succeed in their clinical practices and in life outside the clinic.
Our kid & teen-friendly clinics allows younger clients to realize their physical capabilities to maximally participate in sport and life. Our clinics are bright, colourful and full of perfectly tailored equipment for kids.
Kids Physio is a proud and well integrated member of the paediatric community, working each day with family doctors, pediatricians, local hospitals, public health centres, sports associations, coaches and most importantly, families.
Who are you?
You understand that working with kids and their families is more than just physical therapy; it’s mentoring, educating, inspiring, and being downright fun.
You don’t shy away from new things and challenges, like spicy food or all-clinic dance parties.
You’re a physiotherapist (great!), and you have experience in paediatrics (even better!).
No paediatric experience? No stress. At Kids Physio Group we’re all about growth, both for our families and our staff. We’re happy to help the right person discover a career in paediatrics that they never knew was a possibility.
- Competitive employment agreements: competitive salary, vacation pay, and extended health benefit options
- Flexibility & Growth: schedules can change as your life changes. We also provide leadership and management opportunities
- Mentorship: a comprehensive mentorship program including a designated mentor, clinical manager and loads of resources to support your transition to paediatrics. We also provide support to help more experienced clinicians upgrade skills and certifications
- Education: regular continuing education opportunities including inservices, podcast/journal club and course recommendations
The Nitty Gritty:
We’re looking for the following for our new clinic in Kelowna (hello outdoor adventure!):
- Full time or Part time hours available
- Saturday availability encouraged
- Start dates of late Summer or early Fall
Are you a Physiotherapy Graduate with a keen interest in pediatrics who is not yet registered due to the delays in licensing exams? Email us to ask about potential temporary PTA (Physiotherapy Assistant) opportunities!
Want more information? Reach out to us, we’re always happy to answer questions!
Applications can be done through this posting, but are preferred through our application portal on our website here (scroll down to the Google Form).