- Contractor or Commissioned Employee agreements are available.
- Great fee splits and annual scheduled fee increases to fight inflation and help you earn $$!
- Access our in-house referrals, community referral relationships, and steady influx of clientele to grow your caseload!
- Learn from senior therapists with our 1:1 mentorship program, case-based learning, and team in-services!
- Annual Health Spending Account and Education Allowance available!
- Explore and get training for growth opportunities within the company!
- Work in a fun environment amidst a passionate and collaborative care team!
- Work with pelvic floor health clientele including pre/post natal clients and all gender identities.
Help us live out our purpose - Creating space for people to move, grow, and heal.
Preference will be to those candidates that embody our culture/values and can meet the shifts we need to be filled. Learn more about what it would be like to work with us by visiting our Join Our Team page!
- A space centered around treating the whole person for every condition using therapeutic hands-on care and mindful movement
- A team of experienced, and skilled therapists (with training in IMS, Acupuncture, Integrated Systems Model/Connect Therapy, STOTT Rehab Pilates, Calibrate Clinical Pilates, Anatomy Trains, and more!) with mentorship opportunities available
- Community centered clinic engaged in work with referral partnerships, community business partners, and promoting an active and healthy lifestyle
- Spacious, private treatment rooms only
- One-on-one treatment times for all of our clients - 55-minute initial assessments and 25-minute, 40-minute, or 55-minute subsequent follow-up sessions
- A large Pilates studio space and full gym space
- Staff shower facilities available along with a large staff room for charting
- Accessing the clinic is easy with an attached parkade, easily accessible bike routes (Quebec St, Union St), and bus routes. We are also within walking distance from both Main St-Science World and Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain Stations
- Close proximity to Downtown, False Creek/Olympic Village, Mount Pleasant, Sunrise-Hastings, and Great Northern Way.
- Easy to use online booking, billing, and charting system via Jane
- Full-day and friendly Administration/Reception staff
- Open Monday-Friday
- Pelvic Floor Health
- Clinical Pilates
- Vestibular/Concussion Rehab
- TMJ Physiotherapy
- Minimum 2+ years of experience is preferred; new Physiotherapist applications will also be considered
- Training in the management and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction (internal examinations)
- IMS/dry needling and/or Acupuncture is an asset (but not essential)
- Proficient with manual therapy
- Available to work a minimum of 2 days
- Flexible with hours
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills; collaborative healthcare experience is an asset!