If you’ve always wanted to explore the paediatric field and are looking for incredible mentorship, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dynamic team at South Surrey Kids Physio!
We are a growing paediatric physio company that offers its physiotherapists an incredible working environment to treat their young clients, long-term opportunities for growth in the company and a strong community of like-minded paediatric physios. We truly care about our physiotherapists and want to see them succeed in their clinical practices and in life outside the clinic.
The Company: Kids Physio Group is a company of registered physiotherapists, with locations across Canada, who are incredibly passionate about making physio fun - #wemakephysiofun. We have a network of over 60 pediatric physiotherapists who collaborate regularly to deliver world-class care to our clients. Our kid & teen-friendly clinics allows younger clients to realize their physical capabilities to maximally participate in sport and life. Our clinics are bright, colourful and full of perfectly tailored equipment for kids.
Community: Since 2006, Kids Physio Group has built a strong reputation in the paediatric community and enjoys favourable relationships and regular referrals from family doctors, paediatricians, local hospitals, public health centres, sports associations, coaches and most importantly parent word-of-mouth. Kids Physio Group has also established a strong online presence from which it receives regular referrals. Check us out on Instagram @surreykidsphysio and YouTube. We love connecting to our communities and regularly attend events and provide educational talks to kids and families.
Location: Our South Surey location is located in a brand new building near many excellent amenities such as coffee shops, grocery stores and more! Our clinic has consistent referral streams, and excellent community partnerships.
- Schedule: We’re looking for an energetic and experienced paediatric physiotherapist to join our team. Shifts will include a Saturday and some weekday evenings.
- Experience: all experience levels are welcome to apply, our comprehensive mentorship program will allow you to grow into an expert paediatric physiotherapist
- Passion for continued education: Additional post-graduate coursework/training related to children and youth is an asset
At Kids Physio Group, we offer:
- Competitive employment agreements: competitive salary and extended health benefit options
- Flexibility & Growth: Schedules can change as you grow as well as leadership opportunities
- Mentorship: a comprehensive mentorship program including a designated mentor, clinical manager, and loads of resources to support your transition to paediatrics
- Education: regular continuing education opportunities including inservices, podcast/journal club, and course recommendations
- Community Leaders: Strongest private practice paediatric physio community in Canada
If you’re ready to make a change and begin supporting kids in achieving their physio goals (while having a blast!) we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com