Have you dreamed about working or living in Vancouver? Are you looking for a team you love to work with? Do you want to work with clients that are motivated to get better? Do you have Clinical Pilates experience but no equipment at your clinic to utilize this skillset?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Reformotiv Physio + Pilates may be right for you!
Reformotiv Physio + Pilates is a collaborative, movement-focused clinic located in Vancouver, BC. This locum opportunity rarely becomes available! One of our amazing clinic owners/Physios will be going on Maternity leave as of August 2021 for ~6 months. You would be walking into a very busy caseload as her schedule is usually booked out a minimum of 2 months in advance. We are looking for a P/T Physiotherapist to work 3 days/week (shifts are flexible) to cover her maternity leave. Preference will be to those candidates that have IMS and Clinical Pilates training, that embody our culture/values, and can meet the shifts we need to be filled. For the right candidate, a regular P/T or F/T position with 1:1 clinical and business mentorship is available!
Our purpose: Creating space for people to move, grow, and heal.
Our Values: Integrity, Mindfulness, Progressive, Accountability, Compassionate, Teamwork
- Mostly private clientele with the odd ICBC (no WCB)
- Clients are motivated to move and get better!
- 3 shifts/week with a mix of Clinical Pilates Physio and Physio bookings (access to a private treatment room and Pilates equipment in every shift)
- Walk into a busy caseload and benefit from our consistent influx of new clients seeking our experienced services!
- Grow your practice here and become part of our team by transitioning into a P/T or F/T position!
- A space centered around treating the whole person for every condition using therapeutic hands-on care and mindful movement
- Team of experienced, and skilled therapists (with training in IMS, Vestibular Rehab, Integrated Systems Model/Connect Therapy, STOTT Rehab and Calibrate Clinical Pilates, Concussion Management, Anatomy Trains, and more!) with mentorship opportunities available
- A team that motivates and pushes each other to excel with integrity and exceed expectations as a team and as individuals.
- Collaborative care with a strong, dynamic healthcare team that values compassionate and inclusive interactions with everyone.
- We offer monthly in-services, mentorship, and case-based learning.
- Fun staff events (as COVID allows)
- Spacious, private treatment rooms only
- One-on-one treatment times for all of our clients - 55-minute initial assessments and 25, 40, or 55-minute subsequent follow-up sessions
- A large Pilates studio and full gym space (with reformer + towers, Chairs, props, and more!)
- Staff shower facilities available along with a large staff room for charting
- Close proximity to Downtown, False Creek/Olympic Village, Mount Pleasant, Sunrise-Hastings, and Great Northern Way.
- Easy to use online booking, billing, and charting system via Jane
- Full-day and friendly Client Services Staff
- Open Monday-Friday (Saturdays to be added soon!)
- Pelvic Floor Physio
- Clinical Pilates
- Massage therapy
- Vestibular Rehab
- Minimum 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Proficient with manual therapy
- IMS/dry needling certification is highly recommended
- Clinical Pilates training is highly recommended (NOTE: mentorship is available if you need more training/experience)
- Advanced training in ISM/Connect Therapy is an asset but not required
- Available to work a minimum of 2 shifts/week; flexible with hours
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills; collaborative healthcare experience is an asset!