Full-Time Locum Physiotherapist in Busy Oak Bay Clinic
Locum Physiotherapist Job Description:
Arbutus Physiotherapy & Health Centre is a well-established, busy, community-centered clinic in beautiful Victoria, BC. We are centrally located on the vibrant Oak Bay Avenue, five minutes from the downtown core. Boasting sandy beaches, trendy restaurants, active communities and the warmest city in Canada, Victoria is a sought-after place to visit or live.
Arbutus Physiotherapy & Health Centre is a physiotherapist-owned clinic known for a hands-on, patient-centered approach encouraging self-care through empowerment. We are a welcoming team, committed to the highest quality of care to our patients, competitive compensation to our practitioners, a pristine facility and positive company culture.
YOU are a dynamic, team player interested in locum work for 1-year, working full-time (24-30hours/week) in a warm, friendly environment. You are a lifelong learner and collaborator with an entrepreneurial spirit that adheres to a strong ethical standard and believe in impeccable customer service.
This locum physiotherapy position will run from March 2, 2020 to March 1, 2020 with the possibility of an extended contract for the right candidate.
What we offer the successful candidate:
- Existing full practice
- Guaranteed 5+ new weekly assessments
- All statutory holidays off
- $100K+ annual compensation based on current practitioner compensation
- Full administrative support including reception, booking, invoicing, billing, etc.
- Online software (Jane) for booking, scheduling, charting, financials & metrics that you can access from your phone, anywhere, anytime.
- Direct billing to many health care plans
- Private treatment rooms
- Shock wave equipment
- IMS, acupuncture & needling supplies
- Monthly workshops/collaboration sessions
- Beautiful newly-built facility
- Maximum 3 patients per hour
- Maximum 6-hour workday
- 4-5 day work week
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing Treatment Plans for patients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of patient progress
- Following up on patients to completion of treatment plan
- Charting outcome measurement information
- 4+ years’ experience as a practicing physiotherapist
- Functional Dry Needling, IMS or acupuncture required
- Footmaxx Orthotics (will train candidate)
- Shockwave therapy
- Licensed to practice Physiotherapy in Canada
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists in good standing
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience & working environment!
Please visit our website at http://www.arbutusphysiotherapy.ca
If you would like to be part of an amazing, innovative, fun team and are looking for full-time employment for a year, we would love to meet you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com