Salius Rehab Elder Care division continues to grow and we are looking for an amazing Physiotherapist (interim/full registrant) to join our team and work in residential care. This is a unique opportunity where you will be able to-
- Work with amazing people every day and make a difference in the last few years of their lives.
- Work with seniors on more than exercises and falls prevention, you get to learn about them and build relationships
- Work Independently as a sole practitioner, and enjoy the benefits of one on one mentorship with clinical practice leads who have 10+ years of professional experience
- Work with seniors, learn their stories and experience history
- Set your own pace at work
Some of your responsibilities would include
- Assessing client's physical status, functional abilities, needs, and goals to improve, maintain or support physical performance.
- Developing short and long term goals to help clients achieve optimal health outcomes.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team on issues that will affect the care, transfer and discharge plan for residents
- Participate in maintaining quality client care by identifying appropriate referrals for physiotherapy services and supporting family participation in the development, implementation and ongoing modification of the care plan.
- Providing educational in-services to a range of healthcare teams and attend care meetings
- You are a part of a team that takes care of each other, supports each other and has fun outside of work.
- The Salius Team meets regularly for educational sessions and group activities throughout the year.
- Extended Health Benefits for full-time employees (3 months after hiring)!
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Education reimbursement
- On-site parking
Education, Training and Experience:
- Full registrant/interim registrant with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
- New graduates and interim PTs are also encouraged to apply. Send in your resume today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Location: Delta, Langley, Surrey, Richmond, North Vancouver