Private Home & Community PT – Part Time
Are you tired of the short visits often common in a clinic setting? Do you want to apply your clinical skills in a focused and unrushed manner? Would you like the opportunity to see a mix of clients at home or in a local community center and still have access to rehabilitation assistants (kinesiologists) to implement part of your program? If you answered yes to these questions, Community Therapists would be a great fit. Cases include hospital discharge, neuro, and orthopedics. Check out our website to learn more about Community Therapists.
- Vancouver/Burnaby/North Shore
This community based position involves the following:
- Complete in-home & community based assessments
- Supervise kinesiologists
- Develop and oversee gym based and/or pool based activation programs
- Communicate regularly with healthcare team members including OTs and physicians
- Work in different environments including client homes, gyms, pools
Experience and Qualifications:
- Comfort with standardized assessments
- Well organized and able to handle a diverse caseload
- Comfort with delegation to kinesiologists as appropriate
- Able to work independently & in a clinical team
- Reliable vehicle & driver's licence required
- Must have CPTBC registration or be eligible for registration to be considered
Benefits of Working at Community Therapists:
1. Flexibility – Decide how much and what type of work you want to take on
2. Competitive contract-based remuneration
3. Work from Home - Work from anywhere, any time
4. Stay Engaged – Collaborate with like-minded colleagues to share ideas and learn from one another
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Operations and Human Resources Manager, Laura Doig, CPHR at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position you are applying for in your email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.