Clayton Heights 188 St. Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic is looking for a motivated Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team. Our Multidisciplinary clinics consist of Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists and Kinesiologists, with additional access to Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, and a Clinical Counsellor at some of our locations.
Our facilities include gym space and offer electrotherapy (ultrasound, laser, IFC, shockwave), acupuncture, dry needling/IMS, Hand Therapy, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Concussion Management, and Active Rehabilitation.
We will ensure you have a busy caseload with the support of the Administrative Team and cross-referral from our other practitioners. We offer sound mentorship to guide your professional development and expand your skills with in-house training options.
The ideal candidate:
· A fully registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia
· Be passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
· Has a positive work ethic, is passionate and highly motivated to learn and grow
· Excellent clinical, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
· Be accountable and dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
What you can expect:
· Flexible hours which allows you to work at your own pace as well as top up hours if required at our other clinic locations within Allied Physiotherapy Health Group
· Existing caseload consisting of Private, ICBC, WorkSafe BC, MSP and RCMP patients.
· Cross referrals from other practitioners as well as medical clinics located in-house or next door providing a strong referral source
· Electronic charting with access to clinic laptops and tablets
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation package
· Additional remuneration based on leadership/professional advancement
· Sign on bonus for Full Registrants!
If you are looking for a successful clinic with great people and a culture that inspires you and you are interested in learning more about this exceptional practice opportunity, then please send us your resume and cover letter!