Island View Physiotherapy + Wellness is looking for a Full Time Physiotherapist (preferred), or a Part time Physiotherapist to join our private practice in Saanichton Village on the beautiful Saanich Peninsula.
Our practice is growing quickly, we have an exciting vision for our future, and we are looking for the right fit to grow with us.
We have built an excellent reputation within our community, and have developed wonderful referral sources with local GP/Family practices, and other health care clinics in our area.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a relaxed environment, seeing patients one to one in private treatment rooms. Our clinic is a welcoming, calm space, with a beautiful west coast vibe. Our treatment rooms are very spacious, with lots of natural light and windows that open for fresh air.
All equipment, treatment tables and supplies are in brand new condition, including access to a shockwave therapy machine.
We are prepared to offer a very competitive fee split to the successful candidate.
While manual therapy experience and IMS/Dry needling are an asset, we are happy to welcome new graduates. We offer mentorship and opportunities for ongoing professional growth.
About the clinic:
- Spacious, bright, private treatment rooms with a welcoming west coast vibe, natural light and windows that open for fresh air
- Access to equipment and supplies, including shockwave therapy
- Full administrative support for billing (including direct billing to all insurance companies), appointment bookings, laundry, etc
- Competitive percentage split compensation
- Mentorship and professional growth
- One on one treatment style with a focus on manual therapy
- Online booking and marketing support
- Electronic charting using Jane software
- Fun and supportive work environment with a wonderful team of positive, passionate, and energetic people
- Registration with the College of Physical Therapists of BC and valid professional liability insurance
- Excited and committed to building a practice and offering exceptional patient care
- Manual therapy and Orthopaedic skills an asset
- IMS or Dry Needling an asset
- Enjoys being part of a team, and loves having fun at work
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in we would love to hear from you!
Please send resume to: email@example.com or phone to speak with us at: 778-426-1700