Stasis Rehab is a multidisciplinary rehabilitation clinic located in the heart of Willoughby in Langley.
We have a great relationship with referring doctors and case managers and the growing Willoughby community itself. Our growing multidisciplinary team means we have lots of interdisciplinary referrals.
Our current practitioners caseloads are balanced between private, ICBC and WSBC.
We offer you:
- Competitive fee-split
- Multiple new assessments every week to build your caseload
- Clinical Mentorship program for new grads
- Monthly meetings and in-services
- Competent administrative support
- Private Assessment Rooms
- One-on-one treatment sessions with no double booking
- Interdisciplinary team atmosphere (OT, RMT, Chiro, Clinical Counselling)
- Fully equipped gym (with power rack, plyobox and more)
How does the clinical mentorship work?
- You will meet regularly with your dedicated clinical mentor
- Practice techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- Receive support with treatment plan development and progression, which helps to keep clients committed to their plan of care so they graduate and get their desired outcomes.
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of BC
New Grads are welcome to apply!
We would love to hear from you if you are interested or have questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Visit us at www.stasisrehab.ca