We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Certified Hand Therapist to join our clinic.
EQUITY PARTNERSHIP OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE. CALL US TO DISCUSS.
As a certified hand therapist, the expectations from you include:-
• Conduct upper extremity clinical and therapeutic assessments, administer standard tests, conduct manual orthopedic examinations as needed.
• Analyze the patient’s therapeutic needs by ensuring the proper application of standardized clinical hand evaluations to establish the appropriate therapeutic diagnosis and prognosis.
• Plan short and long term individual treatment program by interpreting clinical findings, establishing and prioritizing expected outcomes, discussing treatment options
• Evaluates effectiveness of interventions by conducting ongoing assessment and observing of patient's responses, evaluating changes in health status, function and physical performance against pre-established outcomes
• Prepare and maintains patient records by documenting client assessments, interventions, evaluations, treatment modifications and client goals to provide evidence-based rationale to support assessment findings and intervention plans.
• Graduate from an approved school of Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy • 12 months recent related clinical experience in Hand Therapy and/or splinting, bracing • Certification in Hand Therapy (CHT) through the Hand Therapy Certification Commission (HTCC) • Current full registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC or with the College of Physical Therapists of BC and eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapy Association of BC.
We have ongoing Hand therapy referrals from local physicians, specialists and surgeons and you would be busy in no time.
Please contact us for more info with your detailed resume.