Strength and conditioning educational bundle for physiotherapists
So what’s involved:
- 7 online workshops
- 10.5 hours of online content
- Clinical education developed by health professionals for health professionals
- Learn at your own pace via our online education platform
- Incorporating lectures and practical video demonstrations on how to modify, regress and progress exercises
- Test your knowledge with a quiz in each course
- Certificate of completion awarded for each course for PD
Our 7 workshops include:
- Introduction to exercise
- Single leg and lunge
Outcomes - Skills/Abilities/Knowledge
- Exercise prescription skills relating to specific exercises, technique correction, progression and regression of exercises
- Exercise prescription/programming skills for general pop and clients with MSK complaints
- Exercise programming for the clinical client i.e. client with MSK complaint, client in pain
- How and why to prescribe and exercise movement pattern specific to a body region and then being able to progress / regress the exercise accordingly
- How to work around a specific complaint/issue and adapt the exercise or program accordingly
Investment: $395 (GST included)
Find out more here
Heath Williams B.Sci (clinical science), M.H.Sci (osteopathy), Grad Cert Tert Ed. Diploma OHS, Cert IV TAE, Strength and Conditioning Coach (level 2) - Australian Strength and Conditioning Association, Powerlifting Coach (Powerlifting Australia)
Heath is a registered osteopath and level 2 strength and conditioning coach (ASCA). He has been working in private clinical practice since 2003 and active movement strategies are integral to his client consults.
Heath lectured the osteopaths in exercise rehabilitation from 2011 – 2019. He has also been delivering post graduate workshops for health professionals for many years.
He works with clients of all ages and conditions and most enjoys seeing clients improve their health and wellbeing and achieve their goals.
Find out more about Heath here.
Jarrod Testa, B.Sci Exercise Science, B.Sci (clinical science), M.H.Sci (osteopath), Strength and conditioning coach (level 1) Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
Jarrod is a registered Osteopath, Exercise and Sports science graduate and Strength and Conditioning coach (ASCA Level 1). Jarrod has been involved in exercise prescription since his second year of his Exercise Science degree (2012), and in a more clinical setting as an Osteopath since 2019.
Jarrod works with a diverse population, ranging from elite level powerlifters, to the general population. Jarrod also works with individuals in pain, and individuals looking to improve their movement efficiency.
Find out more about Jarrod here
Work in a clinic with multiple practitioners?
Contact email@example.com and we can arrange for a bulk discounted purchase price for multiple users.