Be a Part of The ISM Series
Full details at https://learnwithdianelee.com/product/2021-ism-series-akasha/
The ISM Series 2021 will be a much small group and we have got all the safety considerations for COVID-19 figured out! Join Diane Lee, and her team of highly skilled assistants, and immerse yourself in a series that will improve your clinical efficacy for treating the whole person using the Integrated Systems Model.
- Organize your clinical knowledge and hone your clinical reasoning skills through the in-class practical sessions
- Develop meaningful assessments that focus on function
- Receive on-going daily support through a private discussion forum on Learn with Diane Lee directed by Diane and the teaching team
This is both an online and in-class course that will provide online lecture learning leaving lots of practical/clinical time to focus on acquiring the skills and clinical reasoning to put this model into practice. You will be learn the theoretical concepts of the ISM approach online via complimentary access to many hours of lectures, short practical video clips, and complete case reports.
- Part 1 introduces the basic principles of ISM and applies it to the functional trunk (3rd thoracic ring to the hips).
- Part 2 layers on the neck and shoulder girdle and loops back to integrate this material with Part 1.
- Part 3 integrates the cranium, lower extremity and elbow/wrist to the trunk with a whole-body focus for both musculoskeletal and neurodural impairments.
What Past Participants Say about ISM and this Series of Courses
“The ISM Series has been an experience to be remembered. The Learn with Diane Lee teaching team is phenomenal - supportive, encouraging, challenging and wow do they ever know their stuff!! The course content pushes participants to clinically reason, dig through their skills toolboxes to pick the best interventions for that person in that moment, and never is there only one right way to do things. The format of the course allowed for us to continually loop back and review/practice pieces learned earlier which really helped with integration. I think it would be hard to find another course so integrative, bringing in research, clinical techniques from many sources, the whole body, as well as its systems -including the mind and nervous systems. This is definitely a course to consider for physiotherapists looking for a fresh perspective.” LF
Dates (2021): Part 1: 4 hour online lecture January 12 & in class January 15-18, Part 2: 4 hour online lecture March 23 & in class March 26-29, Part 3: 4 hour online lecture June 8 and in class June 11-14
Tuition includes: Online live lectures (12 hours) and 14 days in person instruction in class PLUS online course support lectures & videos and the brand new ISM flow package of 330 'how to do things' videos. Handouts - full color in digital format. This course also includes a private forum group for clinical reasoning support 24/7. This part is priceless and converts a 15 day course into a 6 month clinical mentorship.
Registration will be limited due to physical distancing requirements. Only 5 spots are left for 2021.