Locum coverage for a mat leave. Locum will begin early August and will last minimum 4-6 months with the possibility to extend up to 9-12months - flexibility with end date will depend on how Mom/baby are doing but with minimum 1month notice of finish date.
Hours available are Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri from 7am to 1pm. Full hours would be preferential but partial coverage will be considered.
Appointments are 45min initial assessment with a 30min subsequent appointments and all bookings/treatments are 1:1. There is some room for individual preference for assessment versus subsequent time. Compensation is highly competitive and paid by the 5th and 20th of each month.
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Working with an incredible team of Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists with lots of opportunity to collaboarate with other disciplines
- Sharing a clinic space with a supportive group of medical doctors who provide a steady source of referrals
- Caseload is primarily private with some ICBC and minimal WSBC
- Working out of a bright and modern clinic equipped with a functional training gym
- Having all of your administrative needs handled by a professional and friendly administrative team
- Booking and billing features such as Direct Billing and Online Booking
- Having independence in how you manage your caseload
IMS/Acupuncture are not required but a definite assess to this caseload.