Are you a Physiotherapist that is looking for a new opportunity? Then this could be your dream role!
Richmond Blundell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, part of Allied Physiotherapy Health Group, is expanding their team! We are searching for that One in a Million Physiotherapist to join our group and excel in their role. The current case load includes Private, Orthopedics, Sport Injuries, Work Safe and ICBC clients.
If you have for a passion for helping people, you're skilled in interpersonal relationships and you're a lightning fast learner, you might just be the person we are looking for.
You will be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more out of what they want in life.
We need to hire a new Physiotherapist to join our team!
- Mentorship and training to start your journey with us
- A supportive work environment to help you grow as a practitioner
- Ongoing educational sessions to enhance your skills
- A positive and fun work environment
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists and Registered Massage Therapists.
- You have successfully completed the written component of the Physiotherapy National Exam.
If you are a team player who is highly motivated and enjoys working with physiotherapists, massage therapists and kinesiologists, please send your resume to Tammy@richmondphysio.ca
Should you have any questions please view our website at www.RichmondPhysio.ca
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our team, with 2-4 years experience. Motivated new graduates are encouraged to apply and grow with us!