Full-time Physiotherapist Position:
Nova Active Rehab provides a culture of caring. We are a team of 7 community based kinesiologists and 4 support staff.
It is our mission to provide the highest quality of care from the client’s first phone call to their last session. At Nova Active Rehab, we are supportive, respectful and we put people before profits.
Nova Active Rehab is expanding and adding physiotherapy to their existing business model. We are opening a clinic in January. If selected, you will be a part of an enthusiastic, motivated and caring team who makes a difference in people’s lives every single day you come to work.
This physiotherapist role is a rare opportunity to create and shape a physiotherapy department from the ground up. You will benefit from having the support of our experienced leadership team who are customer service focused with over a decade of experience in our industry. We offer experience and expertise that you can count on.
This is a good fit for you if you:
- want to join a team where it feels like coming home
- have strong values and ethics and integrity matters more than profits
- align with a holistic approach - if we recognize a client needs a service that we don't provide, we refer them to someone who can help
- care about your clients and will bend over backwards to help them
- work well with collaboration partnered with autonomy
- want to build a new department and be an integral part of the vision for care, service and expansion
- value a high quality of life and time freedom
- value on-going education and a culture of life-long learning
Nova Active Rehab is currently reviewing applications for a full-time physiotherapist opening on our team, working in a private clinic setting. New grads are welcome to apply.
Are you interested in being part of an organization that really cares about people and improving their quality of life?
Clinic Location: 112-3200 Westwood Street, Port Coquitlam
- Assess and provide treatment to a variety of orthopedic clients of all ages (private and ICBC)
- Maintain charts in Jane app
- Write reports for third parties such as ICBC
- Liaise with General Practitioners, Occupational Therapists and Kinesiologists regarding patient’s treatment
- Registered Physical Therapist with the College of Physical Therapists of BC
- A natural talent for helping injured people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- $5,000 Signing bonus
- Competitive wage
- $500 Continuing education fund per year
- Contribute to setting clinic hours and regular schedule
- Health and dental benefits package
- Free parking
- Paid vacation
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.