We are a multicentre clinic of 25+ Motivated Team Members that has helped thousands of clients in Surrey, nominated as Business of the Year by the Surrey Board of Trade, consistently Surrey's Best Rated, and Consumer's Choice Health Centre.
You will be part of a fun, dynamic team, that loves to innovate, work together, and progress the Physiotherapy profession and quality of care available for our clients. You will truly be on the Cutting Edge of care.
You have a Full Case Load with a Team that Supports Client Recovery
That being said, we are looking for fun loving, personable, individuals who are willing to meet the excellent level of service demanded by our clients.
We have an awesome team of A-players and want to add another to our roster.
Here's what we offer:
- Full Support and Onboarding
- Clinical mentorship from our talented multidisciplinary team members
- Clinical Support Team and Gym Facilities with our Health Centres
- Positive, engaging culture, we believe in enjoying what we do!
- CE Courses in house, Fun Team Events, and Regular Dedicated In Services to grow our TEAM!
We are dedicated to creating a better quality of life for our patients, and contributing to the overall health and wellness of our community.
Who we are looking for:
- Passion for what you do - help Grow our Profession!
- Team Based - Results driven, and willingness to work collaboratively with other providers in an evidence-based practice
- Holistic approach to the practice
- A graduate of a Physiotherapy program recognized and approved by the Alliance for Physiotherapists
- Licensed to practice Physiotherapists in British Columbia and approved by CPTBC
- Fluent English, excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Someone who will thrive in a collaborative, team oriented environment and desires growth opportunities, ongoing learning and professional development
We would prefer if you have 1-3 years of PT experience, but if you are a new graduate looking for a great opportunity to learn and grow- please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full Time Full Caseload