BradCliff Breathing Comes to Neuromotion Surrey
Be a part of a major growth area in clinical practice. BradCliff are the world leaders in education, assessment and treatment of BREATHING pattern disorders and dysfunction. 30 years, 30,000+ clients.
Become a qualified BradCliff practitioner now.
Upcoming Course Vancouver: BradCliff Level 1: Sat 29 Feb - Sun 1 Mar 2020 Level 1
• A review of the respiratory/psychological/physiological alterations in the acute & chronic over-breather & the biomechanical/anatomical changes that sustain these poorly diagnosed disorders.
• Assessment, questionnaires & goal setting.
• Identification of triggers/stressors at all ages and stages.
• Body mechanics, posture & breathing dysfunction.
• Nasal health. • Treatment principles & techniques.
• Physical coping skills for stress, fatigue, anxiety & pain management.
• Asthma, COPD, breathless patient breathing retraining guidelines.
• Real time ultrasound and the diaphragm.
• Introduction to Inspiratory Muscle Training & the athlete.
• How to make BradCliff Method® a part of your practice.
Spaces limited. Sign up now & get the early bird discount!