You're invited to BC PHYSIO FORUM 2020 - Past, Present and Future.
This year marks an interesting milestone for PABC as we celebrate our 75th Anniversary at the BC Physio Forum to be held at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel in Vancouver.
This is an annual conference for the physiotherapy community in BC. Presented in partnership by the Physiotherapy Association of BC with The College of Physical Therapists of BC, and the UBC Department of Physical Therapy, it provides physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and physiotherapist assistants with the chance to take part in leading-edge professional development, take in a showcase of the latest products and services, and connect with colleagues and leaders from across the province.
On Saturday, April 25 enjoy the keynote presentation by Dr. Greg Lehman followed by three concurrent sessions, trade show, Mentoring Breakfast program, all capped off with an Awards Dinner reception at the end of the day.
Join your physio colleagues on April 25 & 26, 2019 at the Sheraton Wall Centre, Vancouver for this informative and fun event!
We look forward to hosting you in Vancouver with a few days of insightful education sessions, networking opportunities, professional development courses, gala dinner, awards ceremony, and a diverse tradeshow floor.
Early Bird Registration
Join friends and peers this April 25 at the Sheraton Wall Centre in the heart of downtown Vancouver BC. Early bird registration is open until Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Early Bird BC Physio Forum 2020 Ticket Pricing
Physiotherapist / Physiotherapy Assistant
• Early Bird Forum* Ticket (PT/ PTA) - $95.00 *Gala tickets are sold separately and are not included in the Forum Ticket.
• Early Bird Gala Ticket (PT / PTA) - $25.00
MPT or PTA Student
- Early Bird Forum* Ticket (MPT/PTA Student) - $50.00 *Gala tickets are sold separately and are not included in the Forum Ticket.
- Early Bird Gala Ticket (MPT/PTA Student) - $25.00
Friends and Family
- Extra Early Bird Gala Ticket (friends and family) - $75.00
BC Physio Forum 2020 highlights include:
- Opening ceremony with Keynote address by Greg Lehman - Reconciling Pain Science
- Mentoring Breakfast
- 16 Education sessions
- Gala dinner and awards ceremony
- Tradeshow with over 50+ exhibitors
- Two Courses with limited space
- PABC's History project on display
For your convenience, we have secured some rooms at the Sheraton Wall Centre so that you can maximize your time at BC Physio Forum 2020.
Take advantage of your time here and stay an extra night or two. You can even bring family or friends along. Springtime is beautiful in Vancouver and we have organized a few discounted tourism packages just for you and your guests.
Check out this link to see all offers for BC Physio Forum attendees and friends.