Presentation submissions are being sought for education sessions for the BC Physio Education Forum 2020
When: April 25, 2020
Where: The Sheraton Wall Centre, Vancouver BC.
Session submissions should align with the theme of the event.
Theme of the Event: Past, Present and Future
and fit within one of the following areas:
- Inspirational stories
- Case histories/clinical pearls
- Clinical Research
- Innovation in physiotherapy
- Business management
- Public practice physiotherapy
- Professional leadership
- Best practices in education/mentorship
- International practice
- Physiotherapy special interest areas
- Quality improvement
We are planning for 50 min time slots. There are two options for submission:
- 50 min time slot (40 min + 10 min questions)
- 25 min time slot (20 min + 5 min questions) – for this one we will see if we can partner your presentation with another for a joint presentation.
Presentations will be evaluated by PABC’s Professional Development Advisory Committee and PABC’S Forum Planning Committee. The presentations will be reviewed for clarity and credibility, thoroughness of the submission, potential interest to participants, and relevance. All selections are final.
- Nov 4, 2019 by 9am – deadline for submissions
- Dec 2, 2019 – presenters will be notified of the Committee’s decision
- Dec 10, 2019 – presenters submit their final presentation description to PABC
- Jan 15,2019 – final schedule information will be sent to the presenter
Contact for Questions and Submissions:
PABC Marketing Coordinator
Tel: 604.736.5130 Ext 102