Newton Physiotherapy is looking to hire a Physiotherapist in Surrey, British Columbia!
Are you a new graduate Physiotherapist looking for the best place to start your career in private outpatient orthopaedics? Keen to be mentored by an experienced Physiotherapist, who will guide you through the many aspects of the profession that you did not learn in school?
pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. Our clinics are busy, yet the vibe is still relaxed while each team brings ambition and fun to the company.
- Over 3000 patients treated /day at our clinics across Canada
- A patient referral score of 96%
- Pre-existing patient caseload waiting for you
pt Health offers the opportunity to learn, grow, mentor and be mentored in an Interdisciplinary clinic setting by some of the best clinicians in Canada. We value learning so much that professional development and continuing education opportunities are standard for every position.
We offer our Physiotherapists:
- Full reception and billing services; Support of online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone!
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package with predictable bi-weekly income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and performance bonuses available
- Great benefits package (Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance), Staff Discounts and optional automatic RRSP contributions
- Professional Development and Education Allowance
- Opportunity to carve out your career path and advance your career
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Registered member (in good standing) with your provincial college.
- New Grads Welcome
- Manual Therapy, Acupuncture, and Dry Needling skills preferred
- Sports interest and any other specialties are welcome
- Additional Language skill is an asset
To apply, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org