Royal Inland Hospital (RIH) is Interior Health’s tertiary referral hospital located in Kamloops, BC. RIH offers high-level, specialty medical care including core physician specialties, 24 emergency and trauma services, ambulatory and outpatient clinics, and diagnostic services. The hospital serves as a training centre for multiple professions.
This position rotates through all areas of RIH including Critical Care, Medicine, Orthopedics and Complex Rehabilitation. It is an excellent opportunity to experience a diverse patient population and gain a variety of knowledge.
The Physiotherapist works independently and collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team providing physiotherapy services including assessment, treatment planning and implementation, program planning, consultation, equipment prescription and education of clients and/or their caregivers to promote functional independence and enable the client to achieve and maintain optimal health outcomes.
This is a relief full time position until the return of the incumbent. The current schedule is based on rotating days (08:00 - 16:00), including weekends and stats.
Interior Health offers:
- A work environment conducive to growth and development of strong clinical skills.
- Access to many clinical resources. • Interdisciplinary environments where patients are at the centre of care.
- 100 percent employer paid comprehensive benefits’ package and pension plan.
- Excellent vacation entitlement.
Advance your career and be part of a progressive, multi-disciplinary team that consistently focuses on improving direct patient care throughout our organization.
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
- Valid BC Driver’s license where required.