The Best of BC – without the Price Tag
If you desire a friendly, supportive workplace along with short commutes, amazing scenery and outdoor living at its best, then you owe it to yourself to check out the opportunities we have available in beautiful Northern British Columbia.
Physiotherapist Grade II Sole Charge
Permanent Part Time
In accordance with the established vision and values of the organization and as a member of a multidisciplinary team within a person and family centered model of care, the Physiotherapist practices in accordance with the professional standards and code of ethics as outlined by the College of Physical Therapists of BC. The physiotherapist works sole charge under the administrative direction of the Manager for Rehab Services for Prince Rupert, Haida Gwaii and the Coastal Communities. The physiotherapist maintains an active caseload and provides safe, competent, and ethical care for people and their families in a combination of settings such as inpatients, outpatients, and complex care across Haida Gwaii (clinics located in the Haida Gwaii Hospital and Northern Haida Gwaii Hospital and Health Clinic). Through clinical assessment, treatment planning, recommended interventions, and follow up, the physiotherapist contributes to the fulfillment of the overall plan of care developed by the interprofessional team and informed by the person’s personal goals for care.
The successful applicant will have a Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy from an approved school.
- Registered with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia and eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Must also have a valid Driver’s license.
- 4 years physiotherapy experience is an asset.
Check out what else you can expect by choosing Northern Health!
- Generous relocation packages for difficult to fill positions
- Northern living allowance in rural communities
- Great benefit packages and pension
- Unmatched work-life balance
- Affordable housing prices in most of our communities
- Four season, endless outdoor adventure
“I am always telling people that the north is a great place to live. There is affordable real-estate here, so you can settle down and enjoy the peace and slower-pace of rural living. No busy, stressful commutes!” - Heather - Occupational Therapist, Burns Lake
To apply, check out our website at http://expectmore.northernhealth.ca