The PABC Board of Directors are elected by their peers; they are volunteers who make time in their busy physiotherapy practices to lead the profession.
The purpose of the Board is to manage the affairs of the Association. On behalf of the members, the Board sees that PABC fulfills its role to meet the professional needs of the membership community through informed and timely decision-making, and in doing so is ultimately responsible for oversight of resource allocation.
The role of the Board is to be accountable to the members and to represent the members in determining and expecting appropriate organizational performance in its execution of PABC’s constitution, mission and vision.
- Jason Coolen: President, Email
- Aart Van Gorkum: Vice President, Greater Vancouver/Sunshine Coast Director, Private Practice Liaison, Email
- Chiara Singh: Greater Vancouver/Sunshine Coast Director, Public Practice Liaison, Email
- Jennifer Bay: Fraser Valley Director, Email
- Joanna Sleik: Kootenay Director, Email
- Patrick Jadan: Vancouver Island Director, Email
- Angela Rocca: Northern BC Director (interim)
- Kevin Bos: Okanagan Director, Email
- Janet Lundie: South Fraser Director, Email
- Laura Kean: Student Director, MPT1
- Stanley Hung: Student Director, MPT2, Email
- Bill Mackie: MD External Director, Email
- Christine Bradstock: CEO, Email