Plaza Therapy Ltd. has a full-time/part-time physiotherapy position available immediately. We are a multidisciplinary clinic offering Physiotherapy, IMS, Naturopathic medicine, Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Our well established clinic is focused on patient centered experiences. Our office is located close to Metrotown station and major Public Transit routes.
Experience in private practice, and treating ICBC and sports related injuries is an asset. Manual therapy skills and proficiency prescribing functional and sport specific exercise programs are required.
What we offer:
- Online booking, charting, full-time client experience/admin team (JaneApp)
- A well-equipped gym with natural light and treadmill, bike, free-weights, and more
- A calm, relaxing setting that allows for clients to relax into our space and put their nervous system at ease
- Active social media, marketing initiatives, and community networking programs with neighbouring businesses
- Modalities (US, IFC, TENS, etc.)
- Competitive compensation rates based on experience, course-work/skill set, willingness to participate in marketing initiatives and ability to maintain caseload.
We are looking for someone who:
- is licensed to practice physiotherapy in British Columbia
- is able to work in a team environment
- is energetic and motivated
- has an interest/experience in sports/athletics
- is interested in becoming involved in the local community
- Registered physiotherapist with 1+ years experience.
- IMS certification a plus
- Willing to network with nearby doctors’ offices and centers to effectively build a clientele
- Excellent soft-skills with the ability to explain treatment plans effectively and make clients feel comfortable and cared for.
Hours available are: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday 8am-6pm. Option to begin immediately
Interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org