If living in a city that offers endless outdoor recreation opportunities, and a wide selection of lakes appeals to you, then why not consider Kamloops, BC! Kamloops has also recently been listed as a top destination for realtors as one of Canada’s best cities to find your first home in. if you are considering a move, we can help with the cost by offering a sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
Our clinic is growing and we are looking to add a Physiotherapist to our amazing team. Our staff consists of Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists and Occupational Therapists who are experts in treating sports, orthopaedic, motor vehicle and work-related injuries.
Responsibilities may included some of the following:
• Perform clinical assessments and implement treatment plans for clients
• Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
• Administer and collect outcome measurement information
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives
• Communicate to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
• Engage in continuous learning and skills development
• Have fun, and contribute to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
• A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
• Registered with the Provinicial College of Physiotherapists
• Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting with a strong background in Occupational Rehab
Ever wondered what its like to work as a Physio for Lifemark?
Check out our Youtube video - https://youtu.be/j-2qzBA4mWo
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, apply today at www.lifemark.ca/careers.! You would be joining a fantastic work environment and team of dedicated and hard working healthcare professionals. For more information on the position please email Kathy McNevin, BC Talent Advisor to firstname.lastname@example.org