Are you a Physiotherapist with experience in evidence-based assessment services for clients impacted by a variety of injuries and conditions? Do you have experience conducting Functional Capacity Evaluations? We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our successful and busy team of medical and rehabilitation professionals. We are seeking a Physiotherapist to provide high-quality assessments for a diverse range of referral sources (employers, insurers and lawyers), with a particular focus on medical legal assessments.
Who we are
Health First Health Care Solutions Inc. is an independent assessment company located in Vancouver, BC with an outstanding reputation for providing unparalleled medical/legal assessments over a broad range of specialties. We offer Independent Medical Evaluations, Cost of Future Care Evaluations, Functional Capacity Evaluations, Neuropsychological Evaluations, and other assessments focusing on musculo-skeletal, neurological (including TBI), psychiatric, and complex chronic pain conditions. Our clinical team has extensive experience providing expert opinions and reports that are defensible in court and well-regarded.
What you’ll do
- Provide Functional Capacity Evaluations.
- Practice in accordance with your College’s Standards of Practice.
- Participate in continuing professional development opportunities.
Is this a good fit for you?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Maintain the currency of your professional skills by appropriate continuing education, such as accessing professional journals and attendance at lectures, conferences, courses, and professional meetings.
Your experience and educational background:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Registration with your College (CPTBC).
- Motivated, great interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as computer skills.
- Strong foundational knowledge of cognitive and psychosocial assessment and treatment is preferred.
Being part of Health First Health Care Solutions means being part of a strong, committed team. Along with an excellent, above-average income, your total compensation package may include health care and dental benefits, among other financial compensations. As a member of our team, you'll have flexibility and access to services and benefits that can help you get the most out of work — and life.
Learn more about us at http://www.healthfirstax.com/
We’re an inclusive and accessible employer, committed to employment equity objectives, and we invite applications from all qualified individuals. Please note that this position is restricted to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Submit a resume and cover letter that details your characteristics, accomplishments, and prior work experience related to the requirements for the position. Please email your submission to email@example.com. Thank you, in advance, for applying.