Locum Date: July to August 2019
We are a multi centre clinic that has helped thousands of clients in Surrey, nominated as Business of the Year by the Surrey Board of Trade, and a Clinic focussed on Client Satisfaction First.
You will be part of a fun, dynamic team, that loves to innovate, work together, and progress the Physiotherapy profession and quality of care available for our clients.
A Full Case Load will be provided over this period
That being said, we are looking for hard working, personable, individuals who are willing to meet the excellent level of service demanded by our clients.
We have an awesome team of A-players and want to add one to our roster.
Here's what we offer:
- Full Support and Onboarding
- Clinical mentorship from our talented multidisciplinary team members
- Clinical Support Team and Support Aides
- Positive, engaging culture, we believe in enjoying what we do!
We are dedicated to creating a better quality of life for our patients, and contributing to the overall health and wellness of our community.
What we are looking for:
- A graduate of a Physiotherapy program recognized and approved by the Alliance for Physiotherapists
- Licensed to practice Physiotherapists in British Columbia and approved by CPTBC
- Fluent English, excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Results driven, and willingness to work collaboratively with other providers in an evidence-based practice
- Passion for physiotherapy and wellness
- Holistic approach to the practice
- Someone who will thrive in a collaborative, team oriented environment and desires growth opportunities, ongoing learning and professional development
We would prefer if you have 1-3 years of PT experience, but if you are a new graduate looking for a great opportunity to learn and grow- please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Locum