Langley Sports Medicine Clinic is looking for an afternoon/evening Physiotherapist to fill the void of one of our recently departed (departed to Winnipeg) Physios. SUPERVISION AND MENTORSHIP IS AVAILABLE.
You MUST be able to handle a casual work environment, where promptness and professionalism are still front and centre. We try to make our clinic a place to enjoy coming to, both for practitioners and for clients. Clinic ownership is always available for feedback, requests, etc, and is actively involved in the day-to-day components of the clinic. All of our practitioners have a varied skillset, and are sought after for these skills. The majority of our practitioners currently provide Acupuncture or FDN, or both, combining these techniques with everything from personalized lifting programs and on-field rehab to manual therapies. We are not enlisted to provide therapies to WCB, and only accept private-pay for ICBC clientele.
Our competitive percentage includes reception, charting/billing software, supplies, and modalities.
Langley Sports Medicine Clinic is a muti-disciplinary clinic located within the Langley Events Centre. Opened in 2009, we have quickly established ourselves as one of the premier rehab clinics in the Langley/Surrey area. We are continuously evolving and refining our role as the go-to place for amateur and elite athletes.
Langley Sports Medicine Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be able to work evenings (Saturdays 9-3pm are available)
- Evidence informed practitioner
- Provide 30 minute 1-on-1 appointments to be in line with our business model
- Ability to work in a patient-centred, team based approach to care with other practitioners
- Additional certifications in various rehabilitative, physical, and/or manual therapies or acupuncture are an asset
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Hold a current (or interim) license to practice in BC. International graduates, please contact our clinic director (email@example.com) to discuss your situation.