This internationally successful course will revolutionise the way you utilise functional strength and conditioning. Teaching you to systematically progress individuals from basic functional training and rehabilitation right through to full function and even advanced sports conditioning. The course offers you a chance to study strength and conditioning principles and systems that are transferrable across a wide spectrum of client types and conditions.
Full of content that you will use IMMEDIATELY to enhance your exercise prescription for ALL clients.
- Study the very latest strength and conditioning principles in relation to functional resistance training.
- Return clients to 100% full function.
- Experience a highly practical “hands-on” program with plenty of time dedicated to mastering exercise skills.
- Develop functional training programs for all your clients: from low level rehabilitation through to elite sports performance.
- Learn to effectively train full body movement patterns in 3-dimensions (including KLT’s 22 essential movement patterns).
- Create biomechanically balanced functional strength training programs by using a proven and precise system of training.
- Take home full colour exercise sheets + ebook course manual + online access to HD movies of all exercises taught on the course.
Highly Practical Courses
All Kinetic Link Training courses integrate clinical experience and reasoning with the latest in evidence-based scientific opinion, allowing participants to discover proven strategies for success. The delivery format is very interactive with a significant percentage of every course dedicated to acquiring and mastering practical skills.
Wayne Rodgers - Australian Sports Physiotherapist
Wayne is an Australian APA sports physiotherapist and KLT functional strength coach with 28 years experience in health and fitness. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams (Australian Commonwealth Games team, Australian Netball team). Formerly a senior physiotherapist at Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre in Melbourne, he is currently the senior sports physiotherapist at Sunshine Coast Sports Physiotherapy in Queensland Australia and is on the advisory committee for the development of the Masters in Sports Medicine program at Melbourne University. Wayne is a highly experienced presenter of sports physiotherapy and kinesiology courses. He has delivered over 2500 hours of professional development education to physiotherapists and exercise professionals over the past 18 years
909 West Broadway
Vancouver BC V5Z1K3