UBC's GCOMPT program is a new benchmark in musculoskeletal post-graduate clinical training. Renowned clinicians teach within an integrated framework to develop your expertise in musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
GCOMPT is now accepting applications for September 2020. The application deadline is April 30, 2020.
- Expert clinicians and instructors, selected for their in-depth knowledge and teaching experience
- Integrated program covers musculoskeletal anatomy and biomechanics, advanced manual therapy and exercise prescription, and pain neuroscience
- Mix of online and in-person delivery for working clinicians
- Can be used for credit toward a Master of Rehabilitation Sciences
Please see our website for dates, course outlines, and faculty bios.
- "Great up to date evidence-based information."
- "Fabulous way to understand differential diagnosis, great discussion and learning platform."
- "I really appreciated learning the anatomy and physiology to this depth.
- "The summaries I have made of each section will be something I go back and re-read as there was so much good stuff in each module!"
- "The small class size meant we all got to know each other quite well and could feel comfortable discussing ideas; the ratio of student : instructor was superb - could always be assured that your questions were answered and that you had enough supervision of each technique."
- "Excellent practical sessions. Excellent guest lecturers."
Please send inquiries to GCOMPT.firstname.lastname@example.org.
UBC Department of Physical Therapy
212-2177 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver BC V6T1Z3