International Course Returns to BC
This internationally successful course returns to Victoria BC on 30 NOV + 01 DEC 2019.
The weekend of inspirational study will revolutionise the way you utilise functional strength and conditioning .
With Kinetic Link Training (KLT), you will learn to systematically progress individuals from basic functional movement training and rehabilitation through to full return to function and more advanced athletic conditioning. The course offers you a chance to study functional strength and advanced rehabilitation principles and exercsie programs that are transferrable across a very wide spectrum of client types and conditions.
This course is full of innovative content that you will use IMMEDIATELY to enhance your exercise prescription for ALL clients.
- Study the very latest strength and conditioning principles in relation to functional resistance training.
- Return clients to 100% full function.
- Experience a highly practical “hands-on” program with plenty of time dedicated to mastering exercise skills.
- Develop functional training programs for all your clients: from low level rehabilitation, post surgical and occupational conditioning through to advanced movement control and sports performance.
- Learn to effectively train full body movement patterns in 3-dimensions while respecting an integrated approach to human anatomy and biomechanics.
- Create biomechanically balanced functional strength training programs by using a proven and precise system of training.
- Become part of an international network of physiotherapists using the KLT system in their daily work with clients.
Highly Practical Courses (with plenty of time to master skills)
All Kinetic Link Training courses integrate clinical experience and reasoning with the latest in evidence-based scientific opinion, allowing participants to discover proven strategies for success. The delivery format is very interactive with a significant percentage of every course dedicated to acquiring and mastering practical skills.
Course Creator and Your Presenter
Wayne Rodgers APAM - Australian Sports Physiotherapist
Wayne is a sports and exercise physiotherapist and KLT functional strength coach with 31 years experience in the health and fitness industries. He has been a sports physiotherapist for several national and international sports teams (Australian Commonwealth Games team, Australian Netball team). He is the founder and senior sports physiotherapist at Sunshine Coast Sports Physiotherapy, Queensland, Australia. He also runs a successful and inspirational functional fitness coaching business, fully utilising functional training techniques. Wayne is a highly experienced, dynamic and popular presenter of sports physiotherapy and fitness industry courses. He has delivered over 3500 hours of professional development education to physiotherapists, fitness professionals & corporate audiences over the past 21 years. He is also on the advisory panel for the development of the Masters in Sports Medicine course at Melbourne University.
CBI - Discovery
605 Discovery Street
Victoria BC V8T 5G4