Lifemark Keefer Place Clinic has an immediate opening for a full-time Physiothehrapist to work in our OR 2 program. We are looking for a therapist to join our small, close knit team consisting of 1 OT, 2 Kinesiologists, 1 Physiotherapist and a Counsellor.
Our clinic treats complex orthopedic injuries and chronic and persistent pain. We provide physiotherapy, acupuncture, concussion care, naturopathy, vestibular (dizziness/balance and vertigo) therapy, exercise therapy, occupational therapy, clinical counselling and holistic nutrition services.
- Perform assessments and complete reports at intake, progress and discharge to determine clients’ appropriateness for the OR 2 program and return to work
- Provide individual treatment sessions for clients during their time in program
- Teach group education classes on topics such pain science, anatomy and stages of healing
- Communicate with team members and WorkSafe BC regarding claim-related decisions and recommendations
- Have fun and contribute to a positive patient experience
The successful candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience as a PT treating musculoskeletal injuries / conditions
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
If you would like more information on this position, please contact Kathy McNevin, Talent Advisor for BC - email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you