There has never been a better time to practice as a Physiotherapist in BC. The growing role of physiotherapy over the last decade has seen the development of more complex casework, a wider array of treatment types and a broad selection of work arrangements for clinicians. With so many options, finding your niche and a work model that makes sense for you can be tough, especially as your needs evolve throughout your career.
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest private healthcare company and has more than 30 outpatient rehabilitation clinics in BC alone. Offering a vast array of services spanning acute, tertiary, structured program and more, CBI is certain to have a model that fits with your passion. Not just today, but as you move forward in your career and in life.
We are seeking Registered Physiotherapists in the following locations:
- Maple Ridge
- New Westminster
- Campbell River (Q)
Students and internationally educated physiotherapists are also welcome to apply!
What you can look forward to at CBI:
- Network of experienced professionals and thought leaders
- Geographical diversity – from rural to city, coast to coast
- Regular professional development courses exclusive to CBI staff
- Relocation Assistance available to out of province applicants
- Freedom to practice your way, with a focus on patient outcomes
- Competitive compensation under a variety of frameworks
- A variety of clinic sizes and service offerings
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day. If you want the freedom to try different service streams and the support to follow your passion, then CBI may be right for you. Apply now to speak to a Clinic Manager and discover where CBI can take you.