Pure Life Physiotherapy and Health Centre is a highly successful wellness clinic located in Surrey, BC having Served over 7000 Clients within 4 years. We pride ourselves on providing quality service and treatments, and have grown exponentially each year. Our patient demand is outgrowing the capacity of our clinic and we are eager to add to our team!
Are you an Experienced Senior Physiotherapist with at least 3 years of outpatient experience, looking to join a thriving, dynamic healthcare team that has a fast-growing patient base?
Are you looking for an established practice with a solid team of people who believe in growing and supporting each other?
Are you looking for an Opportunity to Grow beyond patient care, and help grow a team, while putting your Leadership and Management Skills to use?
Here's what we offer:
- A great TEAM and Environment to be part of
- On-boarding Training during the first 8 weeks to kick off your professional development as a Physiotherapist Director
- Clinical mentorship from our talented multidisciplinary team members
- Ongoing opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Positive, engaging culture, we believe in enjoying what we do!
We are dedicated to creating a better quality of life for our patients, and contributing to the overall health and wellness of our community. You will be directly responsible for helping Expand our Operations.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- A graduate of a Physiotherapy program recognized and approved by the Alliance for Physiotherapists
- Licensed to practice Physiotherapy in British Columbia and approved by CPTBC (Interim applications pending or complete)
- Fluent English, excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A minimum of 3 years of private Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy experience
- Evidence of Clinical Leadership or Management Skills
- Previous Supervisory and Trainer role: organized and delivered training sessions, led team meetings
On the Job:
- This position involves Supervision of Small teams and reporting back to the CEO
- You will also be responsible for training of junior staff
- Able to complete a patient assessment and create an effective management plan based on evidence based practice.
- Results driven, and willingness to work collaboratively with other providers in an evidence-based practice
- Passion for physiotherapy and wellness
- Holistic approach to the practice
- Someone who will thrive in a collaborative, team oriented environment and desires growth opportunities, ongoing learning and professional development
Relevant duties related to Management
This position will require a mixed Treatment/Management Caseload
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Suman Purewal – HR Manager at Pure Life Physiotherapy & Health Centre