Are you curious how physio can empower clients to live stronger, more fulfilling lives? Do you choose to empower your clients through education, exceptional hands on skills and have a positive and kind approach to care? Do you want to work with an extremely motivated clientele? If so, you might be just what we are looking for!
At Bump Physio, we take an active approach to women’s health, pregnancy and postpartum rehabilitation and offer a variety of services including community based orthopedic physio programs with Lift Fitness, Manual therapy, Clinical Pilates and Prenatal & Postpartum Fitness programs.
We are currently looking for full and part-time manual physiotherapists and a part time Clinical Pilates physio to join our team to help with our existing waitlist. This company is growing quickly, and we would love to hear from you so we can share our vision for the future. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team dedicated to changing the face of maternal health care in Canada.
Physiotherapist duties and characteristics:
- Planning and providing physiotherapy assessments, treatments and home exercise programs for clients, assisting with our group programs in conjunction with Lift Fitness
- Electronic documentation of client treatment sessions is required. Knowledge of Jane clinic software management is an asset
- Liaising with clients’ referral networks, writing reports and letters of support when required
- Teaching: a great therapist must be a great teacher. Your exceptional communication skills, knowledge of orthopedic and manual therapy and approachability will help you excel in this role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be a life-long learner: Be interested and open to new experiences, opportunities and courses
- Be funny, kind, caring, a good listener and have fantastic client relation skills
- Optional: Community engagement at local events, workshops and being active on social media
Why should you work for Bump Physio?
- We are a team of physiotherapists who love all things bump related
- We advocate for better maternal health care and we support our clients journey wholeheartedly
- Be a part of a team ready to discuss clinical cases in an open, collaborative environment
- One-on-one 60 minute assessments, 45 minute follow ups
- Monthly team in-services with guest speakers on a variety of topics throughout the year
- Multiple opportunities for both personal and professional growth in fast growing and underserved area of practice
- Opportunities for clinical research and mentorship
- Work in a highly sought-after area of practice
- Flexible hours & fun work environment
- FULL CASELOAD
- Must Possess a Masters of Physical Therapy or equivalent
- Fully registered and in good standing with CPTBC
- Membership with PABC or other professional organization an asset, but not essential
- Familiarity with MAC programs and software
Commission based. Please inquire for more information
Please visit our website at www.bumpphysioco.ca to find out more information or see what we are up to on Instagram @bumpphysio